- Let Us Count The Ways: The Northern Lights, Its Majestic Fjords And Geysers, And Reykjavik’s Food Scene, For Starters.
- Stocks Are Slightly Lower In Midday Trading – Business – Northjersey.com
- Obama Still Using Coercion And Massive Fines In Unconscionable Attack On Religious Freedom
- Notable Etf Outflow Detected – Oef, Vz, T, Ibm – Nasdaq.com
- Obama Authorizes Renewed Airstrikes In Iraq – Yahoo News
Monthly Archives: September 2013
‘Roller coaster’ ride has been the handiwork of a foreign policy team that, just months into its term, has presided over shifts, apparent mistakes and surprises. http://www.obamastudentloanforgiveness.net Comments 82 President Obama walks along the West Wing Colonnade hours before Tuesdays … Continue reading
Montag said today in a staff memo obtained by Bloomberg News . The change leaves Sobotka, a former Merrill Lynch & Co. commodities trader who ran Bank of Americas proprietary trading desk, atop a business that generated 13 percent of … Continue reading